Saturday, March 21, 2015

初めまして、怠け者です。

So Bailey and I finally got off our lazy asses (ok ok, mostly just me) and kicked Mr P out the door to start this blog...

Considering how it was supposed to have happened when I first got Bailey, I've actually hung out with Mr P for 5 long years! One major life-changing event down. Now, it takes another one (namely, buying a new home for Bailey and myself) for me to actually do something about it. But hey, better late than never... Right!?

Back then, the options were limited. (I checked out Blogger but figured I can do better with WordPress. And I would have, if I ever did. But I didn't - Mr P got the better of me, as usual lol.) Half a decade later, they still are! 

I thought I've hit upon the perfect one when I found Dayre. Blogging from my phone - how much more convenient can it get!? (I was horribly wrong) There I was... Happily curating/editing wall and profile pics on Dayre, until I realized to my horror that it doesn't allow backdated entries!? WTH. All that time for naught! It's cute, if you're into short form blogging but 500 characters per post was too short a limit for me (too much to say, just not enough time, haha).

There you have it. The story of everyone's lives.

Anyways, in home renovation news, I'm supposed to be meeting the ID tomorrow morning to discuss electrical wiring for our new place. 


My initial electrical planning/wiring draft.

All the stuff that Google is throwing at me right now is a lil much for a complete noob to be reading at 15 mins short of midnight. I think I'm gonna stick with this for now and digitise it after I've met the electrician this coming Thursday.

ガン...頑張ります。

No comments:

Post a Comment